Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ohio Pictures Due

Hey there blogger buddies! Oh my goodness, you guys might as well drop me in the Guinness Book of World Records for the laziest blogger in history. It's been ages since I post. Time has wound up and tangled multiple events in my life at once and I've completely dodged my blogging wishes. The past few weeks I've been having College exams, multiple recording sessions, and gigs everywhere. I have missed out on the chance to sit down and post. I apologize I also haven't been able to comment on all the blogs of you lovely people. Hopefully things will slow down now and I can tend to these things more. 

Anywhooo, these pictures here are some I had mentioned in my previous Ohio visit post. These are from my visit back in September with my boyfriend Ryan Demaree. It was just me taking pictures all jolly in my red flower rose crown stomping around in his room, proud to be surrounded by his glorious artwork. I miss my boyfriend so much, but we are soon to see each other, currently planning a visit for Christmas time. I wore this dress with him in our previous visit in Canada you saw on this post here, it is definitely on of my most favourite red pieces. 

Red eyelet mini-dress - Thrifted 
Black chunky-heel pumps - Thrifted
Red rose floral crown - Handmade

Enjoy the pictures and my boyfriend's artwork!






My boyfriend's biggest painting to date:
"Lascaux" -by Ryan Demaree

-a piece of his inspired by the Palaeolithic cave paintings in the french pre-historic caves of Lascaux. 
Ryan considers his the top of his best paintings, and indeed it is majestic.If you would like more information on it or even purchase any prints you can check it out HERE.

It can make a great mouse pad or mug or ipod case image ;) I can also give you his contact info
for any questions :)



-"Lascaux" -by Ryan Demaree

Here we see some of his other paintings hanging by his wall next to his bed. I remember I would bump into these a lot when I would sit on his bed and almost knock them down haha. Sorry baby XD. The titles for these are "Cosmic Broadcast -Last Transmission"  on the left and "Behind the Scenes-Morning Broadcast" right in case you would like to know ;).


S'more of them round the room:
These are "Copernicasso" on the left and "The Eternal Staring Contest" on the right.


 As you can see, there is stacks and stacks of more paintings of his located all over his room, the man's got tons. Tons for me to explore ;).


Even more paintings back there ;)


There's my gorgeous bearded man and me :)

Ode to Ryan's Masterpiece :).


There's us darlings together :).

I totally interrupted him and closed his laptop and started kissing him ^_^.


And the kiss took over ;).


What a win :)

Hope you enjoyed the post! My bad it was a month late. 
Peace and love and happy blogging to you all.
Hope you enjoy the excellent fall weather :)

-Ginela Gonzalez


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spare me a few words and I'll return them with love :)