Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Post - Valentine's Post

Greetings! I haven't posted for what seems like ages! Truth is school has taken a toll on any spare time I may have, and blog posting has been postponed for magic hours of peace. That time doesn't come very often in this busy month it seems! A few things have gone by! Especially that of Valentine's day which I would have loved to make a post about; my boyfriend and I shared a lovely long distance Valentine's day despite the 500 miles between us, thanks to the candour of Skype!  Long live Skype, Ryan and I's little life connector.  We decided to have ourselves a sweet Skype date each with our own home cooked meals and dressy attire in celebration of the love we've let live for over a year now. My boyfriend spoiled me with love and appreciation and even a valentine's card in the mail and even an extra gift that I will receive soon. I showered him with love that day too and sent him a gift in the mail as well. Im blessed to have an amazing man by my side who never wavers from me and strives for my happiness day in and day out, all while being miles away. Hopefully all you folks had wonderful valentine's day as well, or single's awareness day as some like to call it, nevertheless I bid positive love to all. Here's a picture of my Ryan and I in his visit up here in canada at christmas 2011. It's followed by a painting we made together one day that we named "Onward", symbolizing how we aim to work on the continuity of the love we've built.


If one of you is interested in any print reproductions of this piece or more information on my boyfriend's work, you may visit his Fine Art America account here.


Without further ado, I'll post here my red dress that I wore for our valentine's day Skype date. Cheers to my man, Ryan Demaree.


Red flare dress - Thrifted from Good Will
Red and pink bow shoes - Purchased from Sirens







2 comments:

  1. THAT is the perfect red dress!!! I want... I need one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly miss Kim W.! You can borrow it if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete

Spare me a few words and I'll return them with love :)