Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Greetings to my new grannie oxfords!


Recall that previous post where I had said I had gone vintage thrifting last week? Well I took home a lot of lovely garments with me that day, including these awesome brown grannie oxfords shoes! Actually, I hopped into a time machine at the back of good will and went back to the 60's to get these, haha. I don't know why but I am so uber proud to have found them! Especially in my size! Which is a big fat crazy 9. I hope whoever wore them in the past enjoyed them and subconsciously passed them down in honour to me haha. Now they shall remain a priceless collectible in my closet and I shall adore them so! And also wear them every now and then. Without further ado here's the shoes and an outfit I wore to school the day I decided to give them a walk into my life :)











Happy thrifting anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spare me a few words and I'll return them with love :)