Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gig Weekend

I am a struggling musician/singer. But boy is it fun to be a struggling musician/ singer :)
Hahah. This weekend I performed at the Monarch Tavern downtown toronto with the hispanic Uruguayan style band I am in called Magia Negra, and I also sang as a guest artist in my friend's band named Eon. Here are a few of the pictures! I am so lucky to know and perform alongside some incredible musicians. I am in so many music projects right now it might drive me crazy, but looks like that's the way it will be for a while. I am really happy to exist and to get to execute art very often :)

I was wearing a black mini dress and red heels from this post here.

I have a lot of music of my own that I need to start recording and putting out on the inter webs. I wonder when time will grant me a few hours to get it all done. But do stay tuned for that! 
Without further ado here's some of the pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spare me a few words and I'll return them with love :)